Did you know Mom Bun is still a relatively new blog? We officially went live in September of 2016, and the blog started booming instantly. Our UMV’s sky-rocketed, and the blog got almost 70,000 page views by October 2016. Now that we’re a few months in, and have hundreds of reviews under our belt our blog is steadily growing!
(May 13th 2017)
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Our team works hard, so we ask that you kindly send product(s) with a value of more than $60.00 to us. We give honest, witty and informative reviews. Although we may do a happy dance and kiss your business card, extra products will not “buy our opinion.” Furthermore, if we down right hate your product(s) we will email you to discuss options, but will not slander you or your company online. We’re all professionals here.
We’re open to reviewing almost anything. With ladies on our team from both Canada and the USA, you’re sure to spark someone’s interest in your product(s).
We strive to get the review up within two weeks of receiving it, but circumstances may happen – 4 wisdom teeth later I was thankful that I work with such amazing PR reps that sent me flowers and disregarded the delay in posting.
We are always open to giveaways. There is a 100% chance our readers will love your company that much more if you offer them a chance at winning free product. Since our readers mean so much to us, we ask that the giveaway items be valued at more than $60.00.
We love partnering with brands. Although, we do think it’s best if we review products from your company first so we can get a sense of what we’re advertising, but that’s not a necessity. If you’d like to partner with us, here are some options:
- sidebar and banner advertising
- sponsored posts
- brand ambassador roles
A sponsored post is an advertisement style article. We promote your brand and any product you would like us to showcase (if any). This includes social shares and you will also get your logo posted on our Sponsors page. The fee for a Sponsored Post is $125.
Sidebar advertising allows us to showcase your logo throughout the blog. Your logo will be placed on the sidebar of the blog (on the right) and will also be put on our Sponsors page. The fee for Sidebar Advertising is $40 per month. Discounts can be made if purchasing in advance for multiple months.
Brand Ambassador Role:
We love promoting brands as Brand Ambassadors. Essentially, what this entails is we will use our personal selves to promote your brand and product(s). We require for you to send us product of our choosing, plus wearable gear with your company’s logo or information. Being a Brand Ambassador, we will post about your brand on our personal social media accounts, wear your gear out in public, and give out any marketing materials you send such as business cards, catalogs, and pamphlets. We will eat sleep breath your brand. The Brand Ambassador Role is free aside from plenty of products for us to use. For ongoing Brand Ambassador Role; we may require a fee or more product as time goes on.
We only accept payment through PAYPAL.
- I disclose and follow FTC policies.
- A full-sized product is required for all reviews and will not be returned
- Reviews are free of charge
- Allow 2 – 4 weeks for the product review to be posted. If you have a specific date in mind for the review, we will work with you to accommodate your request. Please let me know this ahead of time.
- I am not responsible for any shipping charges. Any packages sent COD will be refused and returned to sender. If I decide to be nice and accept a package with duty fees; it better be worth it!
- All items are mine to do as I please, after the review (sell, donate, gift, toss)
- I will not post a negative review, but I will offer my honest opinion if there is a feature I do not like. If I cannot provide any positive comment, I will contact you.
- A giveaway will significantly increase attention to your product/company.
- Giveaways are actively promoted on social networking sites and blogging communities to further increase exposure
- Giveaways without a review may require a fee. Probably not. Ask us first!
- Most giveaways will run for two weeks.
- Do not mail me the winners prize. You must send the prize to the winner directly. I’m horrible at remembering to go to the post office, so I can’t say I didn’t warn you.