Have you heard of Isagenix?
They are a health and wellness direct sales company striving to impact world health and free people from physical and financial pain, and in the process create the largest health and wellness company in the world.
Imagine a company that says its products can help you lose weight, have more energy and make money at the same time?
Getting slimmer while your bank account grows bigger does sounds appealing, doesn’t it? Well,it is achievable with Isagenix!
The company was founded by Jim and Kathy Coover, in the United States, in 2002 and operates in seven countries worldwide.
In a nutshell, the products are a variety of protein shakes, bars and herbal supplements, which will help you lose weight and get healthy!
Even Australian Olympian Jana Pittman popped up in one of the company’s promotional videos.
Isagenix’s brand of meal replacement shakes, IsaLean Shakes, is one of the company’s most popular products and is a nutritious, balanced meal replacement with protein, energy-boosting carbohydrates and good fats that promote reduced cravings, healthy weight loss, and fat burning while building strong, lean muscle mass.
One portion of their powder is 24g of protein!
Isagenix’s IsaLean shakes contain 23 different vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A: Strengthens your body’s immune system and boosts cell growth
- Vitamin C: Helps protect your body’s immune system and wards off fatigue caused by stress
- Calcium: Helps promote healthy weight managements and strengthens bones
- Iron: Increases energy and promotes production of hemoglobin
- Vitamin D: Promotes absorption of calcium and decreases risk of diabetes
- Vitamin E: Promotes a healthy immune system and fights free radicals
- Vitamin B: Supports nerve cell and muscle function.
- Riboflavin: Plays a big role in energy production and electron transportation
- Niacin: Promotes healthy levels of good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol
- Vitamin B6: Breaks down the protein consumed daily
- Folate: Helps regulate brain functions and improves mood
- Vitamin B12: Crucial for red blood cell production
- Biotin: Promotes healthy nails and skin
- Phosphorous: Supports bone and muscle health
- Magnesium: Supports healthy kidneys and heart
- Zinc: Supports the immune and respiratory systems
- Selenium: Helps fight free radicals and reduces odds of certain cancers
- Copper: Increases energy and supports healthy blood and nerve function
- Manganese: Promotes a healthy bone structure and bone metabolism
- Chromium: Helps lower cholesterol, insulin levels, and blood sugar
- Molybdenum: Helps metabolize important amino acids (building blocks for protein)
- Pantothenic Acid: Helps turn food into energy
- Iodine: Strengthens the thyroid
IsaLean shakes are currently available in five flavors: Creamy French Vanilla, Strawberry Cream, Creamy Dutch Chocolate, Black Sesame and Orange Cream.
Here is a bio on DeAnna:
Hello! My name is DeAnna Russ; I’m a mom to two kids and a monkey, I am also a wife and a nurse. I am used to being tired! Sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day for “me time”, I’m not even sure what that is some days. I’ve recently hit the big 4-0, and it has been such an eye-opener regarding how I feel and my energy levels. I have metabolic syndrome, adrenal fatigue, and a host of gluten issues. One day, I had an epiphany and realized it’s “me time”; if I want to continue to be here for everyone else I have to make time for me. I’m no good for anyone unless I’m healthy enough to help myself. Out of nowhere, I was introduced to Isagenix. I was very sceptical and it’s safe to say pretty jaded against health products. I only ordered the small sample kit because I thought it was a bunch of hooey. I got the kit a couple of days later, and the very first thing I tried was the Chocolate Decadence meal bar. I shared a little bit with my family, but I got at least half! It was so GOOD! I forgot what I was eating! I liked it! It impressed this fluffy girl A LOT! I need to tell you what this didn’t do… It didn’t hurt my stomach. There was no cramping or bloating. It didn’t leave me hungry. It didn’t leave a horrible taste in my mouth. It didn’t leave me wondering if I liked Isagenix or not. I was Sold, HOOKED, ADDICTED! I needed more! I’m so excited to share these plant-based natural products with you! It’s exciting to find out we don’t have to eat flavored cardboard to be healthy! This is real folks, I’m real, the pain was real! Get real with yourself and drop me a line, let’s figure out what you need to revamp your life! You can do it! You can change your world! You’re worth it!
You can purchase Isagenix products on DeAnna’s website here.