With life being so hectic lately, I was pleased to try the Chefs Plate subscription services. Have you ever tried a food service like this one?
Essentially, they send you the ingredients to pick meals you choose from their list, for either 2 or 4 people. Along with the ingredients, they sent you the recipe to make that meal. Meal planning made easy!
- Choose from original recipes created by our culinary team & guest chefs.
- New recipes are introduced each week and feature land, sea and veggie options.
- All dishes are balanced and nutritious.
- Locally sourced specialty ingredients that are fresher than the supermarket.
- No waste! Ingredients are pre-portioned for each recipe.
- Meats are antibiotic and hormone free.
- Not home? No problem. Ingredients arrive in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
- No signature required to accept delivery.
- Choose the delivery day that works best for you!
Each week, Chefs Plate rolls out new recipes for their subscribers to choose from. You can either pick 2, 3, or 4 recipes for the week starting at $9.75 per person.
Chefs Plate is a great gift to expecting/new parents, newlyweds and even for a Christmas gift!
They sent me two recipes, for a family of four.
California Burgers with Guacamole and Mixed Lettuce Salad.
The ingredients were incredibly fresh, and the avocados were perfectly ripe. I was very pleased with the amount of cheese they gave for our burgers. I am a cheese lover!
Braised Turkey Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Mash, Homemade Apple Sauce and Mixed Vegetables.
This one was all new to me, it was my first time trying sweet potatoes… ever. I have to admit, I wasn’t a huge fan (though no fault of Chefs Plate) but I was very excited for the turkey. It was absolutely delicious and I will continue cooking my turkey and chicken breast in the way the recipe suggested. So yummy!
These meals were delicious, fresh, and I am excited to try the Chefs Plate services again sometime!
You can find Chefs Plate on Facebook.