You haven’t lived until you have tried a cordless vacuum. It’s so freeing and saves a tonne of time when cleaning. The night I received the vacuum, I vacuumed until the poor things battery died (a good hour; It was only charged half way, too!) You could have eaten off my floors; they were so clean. Everything from strewn cat litter to crumbs behind the trash can. The hair on the bathroom floor and even bunny bedding.
I felt like such a horrible housekeeper when I went to empty the dirty holding cell (there is a technical name for it, but I haven’t had enough coffee to figure that out yet)
This beauty, the BLACK+DECKER SMARTECH™ Cordless Lithium 2-IN-1 Stick Vacuum sells at Amazon and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Features + Benefits
- Self-standing 2-IN-1 hand/stick design provides two vacuums in one for cleaning on and above your floors.
- BatterySense™ displays remaining battery charge so you’re never caught off-guard.
- FilterSense™ alerts you when your washable filter needs to be changed.
- AutoSense™ automatically adjusts suction from bare floors to high pile carpet.
- Choose low speed for sensitive applications such as vacuuming curtains + linens, or choose POWERBOOST for extra suction with a push of a button.
- Lithium technology provides strong suction.
- The powered brush bar helps you deep-clean carpets and area rugs.
- Self-standing design keeps the vacuum upright and ready to use.
- The built-in extendable crevice tool helps you clean hard-to-reach areas.
- The detachable brush bar is easy to clean in between uses.
- Cyclonic action helps keep the filter clean and suction strong.
- Smooth pivot steering provides plenty of maneuverability around furniture.
Did I mention how quiet this vacuum is? As some of you may know we rent an apartment (saving money blah blah blah) and it’s so quiet I don’t feel bad turning it on at 9 or 10 at night when the dogs finally go to bed and I can clean up without them dragging toys out behind me. I’ve gone out with the dogs and stood by our window (like a class A creep) and couldn’t hear the vacuum noises!
Let me explain AutoSense to you in lame terms. I’ll vacuum my hardwood, my ceramic, and then go onto my rug and all of a sudden the vacuum just knows it needs better suction; and it will kick itself into high gear and do that… all on its own.
I’m basically in love with cleaning now, because of the SMARTECH™ Cordless Lithium 2-IN-1 Stick Vacuum. I love that it can be used as an upright and as a handheld vacuum.
Oh, ps, it moves horizontally. No need to pull it back and push it forward to get along the baseboard.
Follow BLACK + DECKER on Facebook.