I’ve just passed 11 weeks (and 3 days, to be exact) pregnant with hyperemesis gravidarum and the last thing I want to do is prepare a meal. There must be a better (and healthier) option than McDonalds every night I thought to myself.
Insert Miss Fresh.
Miss Fresh is a Canadian company that sends you healthy unique recipes along with the ingredients to prepare them!
I really enjoyed working with Miss Fresh as the recipes were easy to follow, and didn’t require every pot and pan I own. Another perk, is that they use ingredients i’m used to, so recreating the meal was easy. I lived off their balsamic, beet and goat cheese pasta recipe for a week or two earlier on this pregnancy.
Here are a few more reasons why I love Miss Fresh:
- Save time gathering ingredients, measuring and preparing them
- Reduce the amount of wasted ingredients (no more buying a whole jar when you only need a tsp)
- Save time on weekly planning (no sifting through endless recipes, plus most of our recipes are ready within 30 minutes or less)
- Save yourself from going to the grocery store, especially when your nose picks up every scent and you travel with a sick bag.
- Know exactly what you eat (nutritional facts are provided and all ingredients are packaged separately)
- Freshness guaranteed, if something isn’t up to par for you, just email them and they’ll replace the ingredient ASAP!
Now, for the kicker. Miss Fresh is offering Christmas Dinner In A Box.
No way? YES WAY!
Check out the holiday menu here.